[Vision2020] Relevance of some posts - WAS Christ is . . . .

Latah Lounger latahlounger at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 15:40:45 PDT 2007

Why are you personally attacking me simply because I'm using an anonymous handle? You don't have a clue as to who I am, and it shouldn't matter given my questions. Moreover, I haven't harassed or ridiculed any poster with my two previous messages. Are you always so cruel and demeaning?

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}             st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           LLL (Latah Lounge Lizard, not to be confused with Lois Lane) stated:

  “Does my IP address devalue the relevance of my questions? Yes, my IP address is a UI account. My understanding is that the UI is part of the Moscow and Latah County community. Am I wrong?”

  Independent of all else, I would have to say that the location from which you are posting doesn’t devalue the relevance of your questions.  However, coupled with your childish anonymity, No-Clue’s off-list game of “I’m Rubber, You’re Glue” has proven more pertinent.

    "We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

 - Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)