[Vision2020] Jeb Bush Featured in Gay Marriage Ads

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Jun 5 17:26:26 PDT 2007

The problem is that too many on this list would not know the leading
questions of an intelligent conversation. Ellen, J and others are quick to
leap to personal attacks with no real understanding of the person or
subject. In private I and others discuss the issues without the meanness
and inability to see beyond the current PC expectations that some are wont
to jump into. J you have no idea what I wanted to do and for you to assume
you do is ludacris. To my knowledge I have not met you nor ever had a
conversation with you so how do you assume to know what I wanted?? Once
again you set yourself up as monitor of this web site with no power!!

> Point is, Pat, you did not want to have a conversation you wanted to
make a
> point.  Another issue is - what was that point?!!!
>
> If you can't or are choosing to ignore questioning of your e-mails be
kind
> enough to not bother.  Just clogs the arteries of the computer e-mail
> system, don't ya know!
>

> J  :]
>

> >From: "Pat Kraut" <pkraut at moscow.com>
> >To: "vision2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
> >Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Jeb Bush Featured in Gay Marriage Ads
> >Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:52:16 -0700
> >
> >OK...I am sorry  for wanting to have a conversation that would have
history
> >and the actions of others in it but some of you do not seem to be able
> >go
> >along. So, I am dropping the subject and please be aware that you do not
> >know anything about me or my thoughts about anything.
> >Perhaps this is too complicated a subject for an email site where-in we
> >cannot see nor hear the inflection of voice...but jump to many
judgements
> >nontheless.

The
> > > church does not want to marry homosexuals because the bible talks
about
> >it
> > > being an no-no. The church also questioned marrying outside of their
> > > religion and race because the bible suggests it is not a good thing.
By
> > > taking the issue to the church you would actually have to discuss
this
> > > problem with some reality which of course is why it is presented to
the
> > > state. If the church decided to marry outside of race you need to
seek
> >the
> > > answer from churches. There are churches that are willing to marry
> > > homosexuals also...with some of the same problems that happened when
> >some
> > > chose to marry outside of race.

> > > photos of

Mexican-

> > > born

> >of

> >bolster
> > >>
> > > bounds -

> > > some

Jimmy
> >advocacy
> >wisdom
Americans

> > > were

Monday -
> >Roll
> >golfer
Bill

> > > Cohen

> > > marriage,

> >the
> > >>
> > > essential

> > > the

> > > marriage

> > > silly."

> > > the

> > > fighting

> > > and

> > > This message was sent by First Step Internet.
> > >            http://www.fsr.com/

> > >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> > >  serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
> > >                http://www.fsr.net
> > >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net
12:47
> >PM

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net
12:47
> >PM

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net

> Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from
Microsoft