[Vision2020] Jeb Bush Featured in Gay Marriage Ads

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:22:57 PDT 2007

Pat,

You made a statement about interracial marriage, and I asked you to explain
what you meant.  I didn't want to jump to conclusions about what you were
trying to say, and asked for clarification.

You responded with a comment about ignorance of history, but little, if
nothing, by way of explanation of your statement.

Please do not now pretend that others are not willing to go along with you.
If you choose to make vague statements and then refuse to clarify them when
requested, it is not others who are failing to join you in dialog.  You are
refusing to participate in any meaningful dialog, not the others here.

Sunil