[Vision2020] "Illegals" OK only if they fight in Iraq

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 17:54:17 PDT 2007

Keely,

  Thanks for the dialog. I don't agree we were rehashing the same arguments. But we at least agree on two important points;

  That Christ won our forgiveness and that Wet Dog Hair and Greek Spice would not make the best scent for a room freshener.

  Best,

  Donovan

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Thanks, Donovan.  No need for us to rehash the same points over and over again, but I did want to clarify my "trying to make restitution" comment just by saying that of course I believe that my forgiveness from all sins is won by Christ, not by my subsequent good works, but a fruit of my repentance would be to try to make up for the damage I had caused.

And I agree -- a Greek-spiced house is good, but my husband had just washed the dog and so wet Springer-mix added just a bit too much pungency, and it's easier to fit the dishes in the dishwasher than the dog . . .

keely