[Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Jun 4 15:29:01 PDT 2007

Christians: In the beginning, there was nothing, then God created the heavens and the Earth.
(Some) Native Americans: Raven created the Earth.
>From China: Long, long ago, when heaven and earth were still one, the entire universe was contained in an egg-shaped cloud. All the matter of the universe swirled chaotically in that egg. Deep within the swirling matter was Pan Gu, a huge giant who grew in the chaos. For 18,000 years he developed and slept in the egg. Finally one day he awoke and stretched, and the egg broke to release the matter of the universe. The lighter purer elements drifted upwards to make the sky and heavens, and the heavier impure elements settled downwards to make the earth.
Mossi (Africa):   In the beginning there was no earth, no day or night, and not even time itself. All that existed was the Kingdom of Everlasting Truth, which was ruled by the Naba Zid-Wendé. The Naba Zid-Wendé made the earth, and then they made the day and the night.
>From India: In the beginning there was absolutely nothing, and what existed was covered by death and hunger. He thought, "Let me have a self", and he created the mind. As he moved about in worship, water was generated. Froth formed on the water, and the froth eventually solidifed to become earth. He rested on the earth, and from his luminence came fire. After resting, he divided himself in three parts, and one is fire, one is the sun, and one is the air.
Science: There was nothing.... and then it exploded.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, which is more rational?