[Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:50:15 PDT 2007

Donovan et. al.

I have heard your argument numerous times from various sources.  It is
specious.

Assuming we do not know for certain what God, the Goddess, Gods or
Goddesses, or various other possible forms of supreme beings or powers, will
regard as the correct way of thinking, it remains possible that being
agnostic will be regarded by the supreme being, beings or powers in our
universe, as the most laudable and rational response to the evidence based
on reason.  Therefore agnostics may turn out to be the chosen people, and
the so called "faithful" will be viewed in a less than favorable light for
their blind allegiance to dogmatic doctrines that are not supported
sufficiently by evidence or reason.

Ted Moffett