[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (June 3, 2007)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 3 17:21:20 PDT 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

Having been absent a majority of the late morning and early afternoon, I was
not available to record the first twenty minutes of today's show.  For this
I apologize.  If the first twenty minutes were of the same entertaining and
news-worthy caliber as the subsequent one hundred minutes . . .

The show was excellent as Auntie and Bro C discussed Moscow Councilman Bob
Stout's departure, Kentucky's Creationist Museum, and the right to bear arms
versus a community's right to security as it relates to the recent shootings
here in Moscow, as well as other thought-provoking and sometimes humorous
commentary.

In case you were unable to tune in to today's show, you may download and
listen to it from:

http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com

There are two song dedications for this week.

The first song dedication goes out to both the Bush administration and our
very own Anselm House "management" who, through their respective (though not
respectable) self-righteousness, irresponsibility and absence of
accountability, continue to lie through their . . .

"Smiling Faces"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Smiling_Faces.mp3

"Smiling faces sometimes pretend to be your friend
Smiling faces show no traces of the evil that lurks within
Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes
They don't tell the truth uh
Smiling faces, smiling faces
Tell lies and I got proof."

The second dedication is a birthday greeting to a character I have listened
to and appreciated since my high school days.   (Thanks for reminding me,
Bro C)  Happy 40th Birthday . . .

"Sergeant Pepper"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Sergeant_Pepper.mp3

As fortune would have it, I will be off the net for a couple weeks from June
15th thru June 30th as I will be down in Thousand Oaks, California.  As
Auntie and Bro C will not be returning to Moscow's airwaves until June 17th,
y'all will have to tune in and turn on independent of yours truly.  But, I
will be back soon enough, as life goes on, or as that sixties/seventies
philosopher from the octopus's garden John Lennon once said . . .

"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da"
Http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Obladi_Oblada.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The first duty of a revolutionary is to get away with it."

- Abbie Hoffman