[Vision2020] Linux on the Palouse (was: Spam ... ~etc.)

April Fingerlos aprilf at fingerlos.net
Sun Jun 3 16:23:23 PDT 2007

They (LUGUI) meet a great deal jointly with my husband's group, North Central Idaho Network Users' Group (formerly the NetWare Users' Group). They meet every first Tuesday of the month in room 20 of the UI ITED building at 7:00pm. You can request more info from him at kenf at uidaho.edu.

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, ID

>>> Ken<kmmos at moscow.com> 6/2/2007 9:16 PM >>>
At the University of Idaho there is a group called LUGUI -- Linux Users
Group University of Idaho, but they are on summer hiatus at the moment.

They have a mailing list, but it usually consists of meeting announcements,
though occasionally a tech question is posed and answered. Going to their
meetings, especially the install fests, and meeting the guys there, is the
way to benefit from their experiences and expertise.

I'm sure there is a similar group at Washington State University, too.

Until the fall semester starts, your favorite search engine is your friend.
A good link-laden place to start is http://www.distrowatch.com/

Ken Marcy

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com