[Vision2020] City Elections - Oh So Soon

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston henry at lakeviewfuneral.com
Sat Jun 2 17:42:41 PDT 2007

Greetings Vision2020 Participants:

I am new to this list and I've been reading the archives over the last several weeks and thought I might as well join up.  A topic I would like to throw out to everyone is this - with the city elections coming up for 4 seats on the council (Ament, Pall, Dickinson's empty seat, and Stout's seat soon to be resigned) what do you, as a rather active and vocal part of the Moscow community, see as the issues facing the city over the next several years, and what should we be looking for in candidates running in the elections this fall?

Henry D. Johnston