[Vision2020] Side-Stepping

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 13:42:59 PDT 2007

When you're losing ground and things are getting too close for comfort--change
the subject:

1.    "School District Math"    (Crikey!  Silly me, wrong school district...hee, hee,
as if I didn't know ;) .)

2.   "And Now for something completely different!"

3.    "Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!"

4.    Summary - "I know we are all tired of this nitpicking, and unless someone
has some specific questions regarding the conditions of Mr. Sitler's and others'
release, or related topics, I shall NOT revisit this issue."  G.S.

Refusal to answer certain questions is certainly ones prerogative on this forum,
but spare us the phony moral posturing.  You do NOT *know* that we are
*all* tired of what *you* *consider* nitpicking.  Speak for yourself.

And for the constant shriek of coward, from specifically a couple of "serrated"
mouths from evidently serrated hearts, for any (except their own--and there's
been many, but we're special so that's OK; remember Princess Sushi stated
that "God knows who I am") choosing anonymity--it's preferable being
"considered" a coward in this instance (especially by this self-esteemed and
self-honored cabal) than being someone with an arrogant, patronizing, serrated
spirit.  Anonymity has been discussed at length in past posts, but certain people
with seemingly larger mouths than Godly hearts and wisdom, have concern
only in this instance for *their* lack of knowing who's just who which render them
powerless to contrive as they would like in personal attacks.  You care not to
honestly address certain points of issues, and well you know this.  Your
apparent lack of of true humility reveals this and speaks volumes.  The names
Scimitar, Leeroy Lincoln (sarcasm on the joys of slavery) and others, are
forthrightly anonymous; if one cares not to read them then don't.  But monikers
taken to sound as plasible names are used as ruses.  Preach to us on deceit;
a liar is a liar whatever name he uses and rationalization for lying doesn't make it
any less the case--even when one tries to bend Scripture to support "in some
instances God approves of lying" (discussed in past posts; and this is not
referring to things militarily--another subject).

if God, who is ultimate holiness and longsuffering (II Peter 3:9) and "...maketh
His sun to rise on the evil and the good..." (Matt. 5.45; see all of Matt. 5:43-48),
surely you can find grace within your speech to both the evil and the good.  But
bringing out your double talking PR/Hit men (of both genders) is just so much
fun.

Do you professing conservative Christians, and you know who's being addressed,
really care about the salvation of those on this forum and elsewhere whom you
denigrate or attempt to.  You "holy" men of God.  How proud He must be of you.
Christ who died for you while you were yet sinners (Romans 5:8) and was a *living* sacrifice besides giving His Ultimate...and you who can't resist (nor care
to; it's even encouraged) the temptation of "serrating" (yea, even rationalizing it,
and those who are accusing so many of being in a constant state of bitterness
are the very ones whose serrated tongues reflect, it seems, a deep-seated
bitterness against those who don't walk in lock step with your principles, and
whom you know little if nothing about but love to mock) others to stroke your
egos.  But speaking out of both sides of the mouth and appealing to base instincts are so much fun!  How your arms must ache from patting yourselves on
your backs, and lips as swollen as your upturned heads from blowing your own
horns--and all the while stating how good God is to you (then act like it by being
gracious to all--Matt. 22:37, see Matt. 22:36-40).  Let's gloat how smart and wise
we are, just like the humble Christ, the Suffering Servant (Isaiah 53:7), --such
suffereing we'll never have to endure--who did not revile His accusers and
tormentors under such torments in Gethsemane and His death on the cross
(I Peter 2:23).  How you've been tormented.  But let's not follow His example;
serrated mouths while "bringing in the Kingdom" will suffice.  Let's twist
Scripture, again, to fit our base instincts.

Let's hope when your heads quit spinning from the excitement of smug and *ungodly* self-satisfaction (and this is not a statement that all self-satisfaction
is ungodly--a whole other subject), that they'll end up facing forward, oh shining
examples of Christ.  Wake up...your eyes are to be first and foremost on Christ
and His Word, not first and foremost on *any* pastor nor church (they are all
fallible), (but the Holy Spirit needs some help.  Sarcasm)  Unfortunately your
goose steps are drowning out the true nature of your marching orders, according
to the plain sense of Scripture.  It *is* all about your Pied Piper and your
"security" in *his* domain.  Many who are deceived want to be; reevaluating
cherished beliefs and traditions isn't comfortable, and if one's truly honest he
may have to make a decision the "natural" man would rather not.  Thanks be to
God many have seen his true colors, unfortunately for many the hard way--but
worth every blessed free breath.  And for those who think this post is doing
exactly what is being condemned, serious conservative Christians know to
what standard they are held. II Timothy 3:16 is applicable.

On another note concerning the blood spilt by the "church," let's not forget the
1,700 years or so of its bloody persecution against the Jews, its treatment of
the indigenous Indians of the Caribbean and Latin America (completely
annihilating whole cultures through bloodshed), and those Reformed churchgoing
New England Yankees and their prosperous bloody slave trade (besides
Southern slavery as it was), and least we forget, the over 300 years of bloody
religious wars in Europe.  God holds all to account.

<Scimitar>