[Vision2020] Glenn Schwaller, Pastor of Christ Church

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:14:54 PDT 2007

While you're at it, Dougie, why  not list your qualifications for "treating"
Sitler and Jamin.  Just where did you (IF you did) receive training for such
work?  Just WHAT makes you qualified to "treat" anyone much less not one,
but TWO serial pedophiles?

And don't pull this bullsh*t that you don't answer certain people's
questions.  That would just prove, once again, what kind of coward you
really are.

J  :]