[Vision2020] Holy cr*p, Schwaller! [was School District Math]

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 1 13:06:16 PDT 2007

G-ster :

It’s nice to see that your knowledge of pop music is sharper than your
knowledge of history.

David Essex’s . . .

“Rock On”

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Rock_On.mp3

leaves only one question:

“Where do we go from here

Which is the way that's clear?”

And don’t think that I’ve forgotten about you, Dodalnat Wilcourson (formerly
in the role of Glenn “Swallerin’ Squalor” Schwaller).  This song goes out to
all of you and all you’ve done.

 <javascript:ol('http://tinyurl.com/3272rp');> http://tinyurl.com/3272rp

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____