[Vision2020] Local author book signing

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Jul 30 21:07:15 PDT 2007

Well those of us who know her, love Alice Nau.  A school teacher for many
years on the Camas Prairie, she graduated from Kooskia High School, married,
had a large family, taught school and moved to the Palouse several years ago
to be closer to her daughter.  No doubt she will produce another novel.  She
has lots of irons in the fire.

Sue