[Vision2020] Firearms - Dangerous or Useful?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 30 11:58:38 PDT 2007

So, what Kai Eiselein is suggesting is -

If:

After a first offense of domestic assault and the offender is banned from
owning any firearms, and that offender collects (and possesses) as many
firearms as (s)he can get his/her hands on (and then some) . . .

After (s)he re-offends:

And the firearms are confiscated

And the offender works out a plea deal (thus reducing court costs and
potential fines)

And after his/her firearms have been sold,

The offender (or is it re-offender?) stands to turn a pretty good profit
from the sale of his/her firearms.

I don't think so, Mr. Eiselein.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)