[Vision2020] Firearms - Dangerous or Useful?

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Jul 28 13:50:20 PDT 2007

In my case the guns in the house were 'daddys stuff' and we didn't touch
it..ever. Also, my father taught me that all guns were always loaded so
handle them accordingly. I was in my late teens before I realized they
were not actually loaded in the house. I learned it on a hunting trip to
Colville and heard him talking to some other hunters. But, I have not
forgotten the lessons or the respect he taught me for him. It isn't the
guns it is the people.