[Vision2020] apology

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jul 28 08:39:16 PDT 2007

Good morning, Visionaires --

Yesterday morning I wrote a response to Doug Farris' (Heirdoug) contention that all faiths other than Christianity are based on emotion and hopes, while the faith he and I share is the only one rooted in fact.

I was really dismayed at the tone of his post and, while agreeing with him on the life, death, and resurrection of Christ, I wrote something that was a gratutitous insult, adding heat and not light to the discussion.  No one asked me to apologize or called me on it; my conscience spoke loud and clear on its own.

And so I apologize to Doug and acknowledge that my response to him was arrogant, unkind, and entirely unnecessary in making my point.  I don't much like the way Doug represents the Christian faith, but my words yesterday made it clear that I don't always do such an honorable job of it, either.

keely"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"(With apologies to David Bowie)