[Vision2020] What a ripoff!!!

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:12:29 PDT 2007

While recycling for the greater good is a noble cause, there ARE those among us who could use the extra cash. (Single parents, unemployed, elderly)
Wander around town, you'll see "Fair Trade" this and "Fair Trade" that, I guess that only applies to folks in other countries.
Luckily, I don't need the money, but I'm not willing to spend my time in the hot sun cutting metal to make it convenient for a business who thinks my time isn't worth anything.
I travel to Lewiston on a regular basis, so I'll take it elsewhere.