[Vision2020] What a ripoff!!!!!!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:52:20 PDT 2007

Kai, I don't recycle for money.  I recycle for the greater good of our town,
our planet, our universe.  It's my small way of leaving the world a better,
cleaner place for Moscow and the world's future generations.  Although if I
could get just a few cents for the beer bottles that my friends leave behind
after our Friday night Tiger Woods Xbox golf nights, I could probably make
enough to persuade Angelina to leave that loser Brad.  Carl Westberg Jr.