[Vision2020] Can Gun Control Reduce Crime? (was 11 year girl)

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 26 13:51:47 PDT 2007

Using Japan and suicide rates to bolster your argument rally doesn't work
all that well.

According to the W.H.O. the suicide rate in America Per 100,00 people was 11
in 2002.

In Japan the rate was 23.8

I suppose using your convoluted logic I should argue that guns are helping
to reduce the suicide rate in the U.S.A.