[Vision2020] [CORRECTED again, oops, sorry]] RE: 11 year girl

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 26 07:09:49 PDT 2007

That is why I specifically stated "police department", Tim.  They deal with
situations more often and more readily than a city council.

Here is a quote that I am extremely certain will be echoed on local blogs
extensively and repeatedly.

City councils make mistakes.

There.  I said it.

Seeya round town, Moscow.