[Vision2020] Essay on Globalism by Ron Paul

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jul 25 11:11:10 PDT 2007

Mark
In most cases I do not favor agricultural subsidies.  The beef industry  has never wanted them. Some however have taken advantage of hay subsidies. A lot of dairymen think that they would be better off without milk price supports. I think that paying farmers to not grow something is ridiculous. I don't think much of corporate subsidies (welfare) either. In some isolated cases they may be warranted, but usually not.
Roger