[Vision2020] Essay on Globalism by Ron Paul

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Jul 23 10:54:55 PDT 2007

Ted
I think that much of what you say is correct. But giving more authority to a world body like the United Nations would make matters worse not better. Other than for The Security Council third world nations have an equal  to that of the US.  This would not improve health or environmental problems. The FDA and EPA should be strengthened The safety of all products coming into the US should be assured. I believe business should be based on the profit motive, with adequate government restrictions to insure safety and environmental concerns .
Roger