[Vision2020] Essay on Globalism by Ron Paul

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Jul 22 13:21:43 PDT 2007

OR it just might be that the dems know they didn't win another election
for 9 years after they didn't fund the military in Vietnam?? Is it
political hedging?? Or is a real lack of support for cut and run?? In
reading the blogs around the country I think they actually realize that
they would only be popular with a small percentage of the populace. They
just don't want to be forced into actually making a decision and having to
back it up for a lot of years. Once again the political decision is not
the one the military is fighting for and it would be a big mistake to not
listen. But then they can just keep blaming the repubs...or can they?

> Arnold, Arnold, Arnold -
>

> If you have been following the news this past month or so, you would have
> realized (like all of the rest of us have) that Congress IS refusing to
> finance the war any further than September (or is it November?).
>

> Congress' refusal to further finance Bush's war is what gave birth to
Bush's
> claim that Congress refuses to provide a sizeable pay hike for the
military,
> which is tied into the budget for Bush's war.  It is all tied into the
> budget for fiscal year '08.  If Congress refuses to pass the FY08
budget, as
> written, (which, for all intents and purposes, it intends to do),
finances
> for Bush's war run extremely shallow and the military does not get its
much
> needed pay raise.
>
> Seeya round town, Moscow.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> "We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college
> students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."
>
> - Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)
>
>   _____

Iraq

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48251/*http:/smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting