[Vision2020] Moscow High School, 1965 (Updated Again)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 00:18:27 PDT 2007

Keep in mind, students use to have access to parts of the 1912 building for part of Moscow High School. I know the class of 1965 used parts of that building for students.

  Best,

  Donovan

Ted Moffett <starbliss at gmail.com> wrote:

  All-

  Moscow High students in the Fall of 1965 entered the school as the last group of students, so far, where Moscow High was a four year school.  The information you posted does not include or mention the 9th grade freshman class, which for continuing students was the lowest class at Moscow High two years in a row, due to the 9th grade being moved to the Moscow Jr. High in the Fall of 1966.

  Can you provide the exact Moscow High web site URL to the information you posted on your web site, regarding Moscow High in 1965?

  I have not been able to easily find if off the Moscow High web site:

  http://www.sd281.k12.id.us/highschool/

  Ted Moffett

  On 7/21/07, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:   The Moscow High School (1965) website has been updated to include the senior
class:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MSD_1965/

Photos are available of those students whose names appear in blue text.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com