[Vision2020] Moscow High School, 1965

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 20 12:20:05 PDT 2007

I have just received a copy of the 1965 Moscow High School Yearbook and will
be posting photos from it to the web.

Within this yearbook are photos of students with names like Ogletree,
Hagedorn, Berglund, Buckingham, Burkhart, and so so many other names I have
heard around town or read here on the Viz.

Does the name "John Weber" . . . ?  Or a whole section (page after page
after page after . . . ) of Westbergs?

And, of course, my most significant other who was a junior at MHS in 1965.

Any special requests, just holler.

Until then, I will be posting photos piece-meal at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MSD_1965/

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)