[Vision2020] 3 things to ponder

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jul 20 09:40:52 PDT 2007

This wa sent to me by my daughter. I thought some of you might like it.
Roger

Three  things to ponder today:

1. Cows

2. The Constitution

3.  The Ten Commandments

Cows
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it  amazing that our
government can
track a single cow born in  Canada almost three years ago,  right to
the stall
where she sleeps in the state of Washington? And, they  tracked her
calves to
their stalls. But they are unable to locate 20  million illegal aliens
wandering
around our country.  Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

The Constitution
They keep talking about  drafting a Constitution for Iraq . Why don't
we just
give  them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has
worked
for  over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

The Ten  Commandments
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments po! sted
&nbs;in a
courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou
Shalt Not
Commit Adultery", and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
lawyers,
judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work  environment

------

------ End of Forwarded Message

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?