[Vision2020] Next item.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:06:30 PDT 2007

DJA says:

" A fair viewpoint might be; If you are going to illegally collect revenue
for education, either spend it on education or give it back."

Wouldn't that be the same as saying, "If you're going to rob a bank to
support your family, make damn sure you spend that money on the family
support?"

What kind of reasoning is this?

J  :]