[Vision2020] campaign contributions

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 18 19:01:17 PDT 2007

Ah, yes.  Of course.  Arnold running for the MSD board.  That takes me back
to another hard, but ill-fought campaign for president back in 1968.

Richard Nixon was campaigning for the Republican Party.  Hubert Humphrey was
campaigning for the Democratic Party.  Another face among the millions
campaigned in earnest as an independent, a face with the name . . .

"Pat Paulsen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMoqFxhoJG8

Yes.  Perhaps Arnold should campaign for a spot on the MSD Board.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think if you are going to attack someone in public, you need to at least
be willing to meet with them in public in a debate or discussion format,
otherwise you will rightfully earn the term of a yellow-belly."

- Donovan Arnold (October 4, 2006)

  _____