[Vision2020] campaign contributions

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 17:03:53 PDT 2007

Tom Ivie,

  It costs money to run for office.

  Best.

  Donovan

Tom Ivie <the_ivies3 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Donovan,
If you are so disenchanted with the school board and administration, why not run for the board seat the next time your area has an opening?  You do know that it is a thankless job with no pay, sometimes requiring attention equivalent to a full-time job?

Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Keely,

  Of course you wouldn't. And certainly explains why you squandered an opportunity to do something positive with your previous position. The MSD administration has failed the students. Many children succeed despite that failure to be given what they deserve by MSD. And your fail to recognize that, in part, is why MSD is being sued, why it is having to shut down programs and not rehire teachers this year, and why it just makes excuses and blames others for why they cannot fix problems with the system.

  Winners and successful administrations don't give laundry lists of why they are unsuccessful and cannot provide what others are under the same conditions. They make laundry lists of how to overcome those problems and then implement them.

  Best,

  Donovan

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Donovan, I have never, nor would I, begin or end an argument about MSD with the phrase "they failed."

They didn't.  They don't.

keely

"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/
Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"
(With apologies to David Bowie)