[Vision2020] And The Beat Goes On!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:37:25 PDT 2007

Joe says:

I must say, though, that we should all agree not to mention other people's
children in the midst of our critical comments (as Farris did) -- this has
got
to be way out of line and speaking out against it should be encouraged.

I say:

I agree, 100%.  And apologies need to be extended to those that have been
mentioned (WITHOUT re-mentioning their names) and the crap should stop.

I apologized - and I am still breathing.  It would not kill some "man" on
this Board to try it sometime...who knows - mayhaps it would be a start of a
habit that could be good for the soul.

Isn't being able to receive forgiveness one of the main tenants and
blessings of the Christian faith?

Thought so.

J  :]