[Vision2020] Iraqi leader's remarks downplayed - USATODAY.com

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 16 05:44:38 PDT 2007

Yes, Pat -

A vast majority of us agree "that Bush speaks out of turn."  However, and
unfortunately, we do not have the privilege of selecting to which of Bush's
"out-of-turn" statements we will adhere and which "out-of-turn" statement we
will not adhere.  It is pretty much like that song in the movie
(appropriately titled) Damn Yankees . . . "Whatever Lola Wants, Lola Gets."

To take Andreas' statement a step further, it goes beyond arrogance for the
Bush administration to decide (based on their standards) what is right and
what is wrong for the people of Iraq and its government.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____