[Vision2020] George W Told the Nation

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 15:26:05 PDT 2007

Paul,

Given the construction of the biggest US embassy anywhere and long-term
military bases, I think the mission is to remain in Iraq for the long haul,
with more control over their oil reserves than would be possible under
Hussein.  That's not a mission I support or think that we should see
through.

Sunil