[Vision2020] AND THE BEAT GOES ON!

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 15 15:11:54 PDT 2007

Please forgive me if this appears more than once. I'm in the middle of changing email accounts.

Just exactly where do you come by the notion that I somehow style myself as a strict and unbending "Great Libertarian?" I don't contribute to Ron Paul and I am not registered as a Libertarian and I very rarely vote Libertarian in any election. I do admire certain principals  of libertarianism and lean that way in some of my thinking but that's about as far as it goes. The idea that I worship at the altar of some unbending political doctrine is a construct made up entirely in your own fevered noggin. Perhaps a little more time in the shade would serve you well.

Again, for the record, I'm fairly sure the only persons on this list deranged and megalomaniacal enough to think that the throw away use of a popular American idiom was meant to "eliminate freedom of expression" are you and your shuddering invisible buddies.