[Vision2020] Knowledge about J. Ford

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 21:13:07 PDT 2007

You, NO one has nor will ever have a right to "predict" anything about any
children that is not their's.  NONE!!!  The fact that you presume to make
that statement SPEAKS VOLUMES and I am sorely ashamed and embarrassed for
and about you.  To set the record straight, nothing YOU predicted would ever
come true...you simply do not know the facts much less the truth about
things.

Seconding, I know the child in question and you ESPECIALLY have the facts
totally wrong about him.  Totally.  Again, you do not know him enough to
make ANY kind of statement of or about him.

I am suggesting that anyone that brings a child into the conversation, no
matter what their age, BY NAME and ACTIVITIES should be suspended from this
list and certainly should be shamed by the rest.

I don't give a flip about what you feel about me, anyone else for that
matter - you want to argue the facts, do so but do so without bringing in a
child's name.  That has been told to you several times.

I freely admitted that a post I totally intended to keep private got sent to
V2020 - but not once did I mention a name, age, or activity of a SINGLE one
of those children.  The only children activity I mentioned had to do with a
discussion on boxing and even then, I did not refer to anything outside of a
few of the ages involved.  AND, I apologized for mentioning the
aforementioned poster's grand children.

Doug, you and your fllipping bunch, have never apologized about any of the
false, foul and finking crap you continue to put out and this is just
another example of that.

You all are no men - you are all just pathetic fools.

J  :]