[Vision2020] Knowledge about J. Ford

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Jul 14 12:19:46 PDT 2007

Thanks to Tom-Tom Hansen beating his toy drum we now know several
things.

The first thing is that J. Ford has a son and is the same name as
Jackie Woolf's. This now makes J. Ford - Jacke Woolf.

Thanks for that one Tom-Tom. I couldn't do it without your help.

The second thing is that "Said son" has joined the Army. Something I
predicted 2-3 years ago. This would place him out of the youth category
and into the manhood column. He will now be able to grow up unhindered.
Congratulations young man. I know that there will be a lot of folks
praying for your safety and protection while on duty. I know our family
will be. Thank you for the service to our country. Again thanks
Tom-Tom. Your skills are invaluable.

this will now be my last post to J. Ford aka Jackie Woolf. I said if I
had this announcement made public I would cease.

Also thanks tom-Tom for exhibiting once again your disdain for all of
us who chose not to enter the military. I'm glad to really know what
you feel towards us and that we are a lower class of citizen than
yourself.

Cheers. Doug!