[Vision2020] Shameless Plug: Moscow Farmer's Market

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 14 14:29:22 PDT 2007

Hello All,

For the last four or so years my son has been selling our backyard raspberries he has picked on Friendship square while the fruiting lasts. Each year he procures his pint containers from Durfey's stand. I have been told each container costs Marvin five cents. Each year Marvin has refused to charge him anything because he's a kid. Today was no exception. As a payoff ploy, I stuffed a lot of green beans in a sack to buy. One dollar. No budging.

This is not a shameless plug for the excellent and cheap berries my son picks from our organic (non-certified, but. . .) backyard patch. This is a shameless plug for Durfey's excellent and cheap offerings each Saturday in return for helping an elementary school entrepreneur.

Thank you Durfey's,

Warren Hayman