[Vision2020] conciliation

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 14 06:13:25 PDT 2007

Arnold stated:

"I don't now what names you know, but many of the ones that I see that
donate to Shirley Ringo are linked to education either directly or one step
removed. Jim Wallis, Susan Hovey, and the Idaho Education Committee are all
contributors to her campaign."

Teachers, former teachers, and the Idaho Education Committee contributing to
the campaign of Shirley Ringo, a retired teacher?

Oh, God!  The inhumanity of it all.  Where will it ever end?

So EFFING what!  A retired teacher holding an elected political office
actively supports the Moscow School District, so (naturally) Arnold
(applying concepts he has learned while indefinitely pursuing a degree in
his own brand of political science) is convinced something sinister is
afoot.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____