[Vision2020] Libby Get's Chair: "Helium Balloon Lawn Chair?"

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:02:06 PDT 2007

Carl et. al.

Or perhaps the lawn chair attached to balloons that a man recently used to
float over Oregon at over 10,000 ft. elevation!

He was fined $1500 for violating air traffic rules:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/10/tech/main3040131.shtml?source=RSSattr=U.S._3040131

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_070907_news_balloon_flight.5c31c9b3.html

Ted Moffett