[Vision2020] Conciliation Petition

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 12 15:51:15 PDT 2007

In part, Tom Ivie wrote:
"I don't know everyone on the Moscow School District Committee for Goodwill
and Conciliation but I do know who two of them are and they don't even live
in the Moscow School District.  Maybe Gary still owns some rental property
in Moscow, I don't know for sure. What about the others? Can you tell us
something about the others?  I am not signing anything drafted by people I
know nothing about."

I've not seen a response to this, but in case the information was shared
privately, I'd like to know, too.

One of the names in particular raised a red flag for me, but I realize that
the same name can be shared by more than one person.  Which is why I've been
watching for a response to Mr. Ivie's question.

Also, let's pretend the petition is successful (whatever that would mean).
What would prevent someone else (perhaps Jim Demeerler or one of the others
who have been egging Dr. Weitz on) from turning around & filing another
suit???  It's been awhile since I looked at the legal papers, but I thought
Dr. Weitz was challenging not just the most recent levy but also levies
going back to when Dr. Weitz sat on the Board?

Really, I just don't Get It.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****