[Vision2020] Councilperson

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 13:46:10 PDT 2007

Joe,
I suppose then, one has to parse the definition of member.
(For the record, I prefer the first definition.)

Per wikipedia:
A member is a person who belongs to a group of people.
 Member may also refer to:

   Limb, an appendage of the human or animal body
   Element, an object that belongs to a mathematical set
   Military jury, referred to as Members in military jargon.
   Penis (slang)
   Users who have signed up for a particular internet service (as distinguished from non-members of that service).
   attributes and methods within classes in the context of object-oriented programming

Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote: Apparently replacing 'councilperson' "with something less redundant" is harder than any of us thought. Are there any "City Council Members" who are not members? If so, that's the job I want!

--
Joe Campbell