[Vision2020] Ten Sitler Questions

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Jul 9 10:40:50 PDT 2007

Ted and Paul
You are correct. Two recent cases of false accusation are the McMartin Preschool and the minister in Wenatchee or Yakima. We need strong laws to handle those that are quilty, but care must be taken as some accusations are false. Bev is correct about 4-H. There have been at least two fairly recent cases involving unapropriate behavior by 4-H leaders toward 4-H members in Latah county. They are no longer leaders. One case was valid. The other I am not sure about.

Roger