[Vision2020] Sitler wore his NSA uniform; Mr. Schwaller did not appear

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 5 17:01:12 PDT 2007

I agree with you 100%, Wayne.

Although the crimes which Sitler has been convicted, as well as those he
further admitted to, as well as the manner in which he was prosecuted for
these offenses, irks me beyond mere words, we MUST ensure that even he is
entitled access to the best counsel available.

I, personally, applaud Sunil for taking on such an unpopular client.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)