[Vision2020] Human Induced Global Warming Skeptics Keep Up The Heat!

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:55:44 PDT 2007

All:

That subject line is a joke, but I'm not laughing.

I saw a sponsored link to "The Heartland Institute," with a lot of global
warming skeptic claims, on my gmail Google account, so I investigated.
"Sponsored" means they are paying to have the link featured prominently, of
course.  It appears they have a mountain of evidence that the thousands of
scientists warning of serious human induced global warming are off in la, la
land!  And what was really amazing was that they are a "free market"
libertarian institute!  Well, OK, this is not so amazing.  This is just what
you would expect.  As Eugene Linden, author of "The Winds of Change," said,
"Human caused global warming is a libertarian nightmare."

For the human induced global warming skeptics on Vision2020, surveying this
info might be interesting.  Maybe they are right?!

I'm buying a Hummer tomorrow and driving coast to coast as often as possible
for the shear fun and joy of burning fossil fuels!  Yee-Haw!  Now where's my
own personal Middle East oil well?  Let's free up those markets!

This website will reveal what biased politically tainted money corrupted
scientific idiots all those scientists warning of human induced global
warming really are:

http://www.heartland.org/PolicyBotTopic.cfm?artTopic=704

----
Ted Moffett