[Vision2020] Sitler wore his NSA uniform; Mr. Schwaller did not appear

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 23:40:00 PDT 2007

yes, I know there is no dedicated public defender,
that position is fulfilled via contracts. And one of
those is Sunil. So is Sunil acting as a public
defender for sitler or has he been hired privately,
that is my question. Do you know? This is out of total
curiosity in response to one of the posts earlier
describing how wilson had miraculously hired sunil in
order to control the conversations on vision2020
(hahahaha)....

I spoze i could just ask sunil himself but what fun
would that be?  Debbie Gray