[Vision2020] Sitler wore his NSA uniform; Mr. Schwaller did not appear

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:54:10 PDT 2007

"Dougs" Hero stated:

"Sitler added Sunil Ramalingam to his defense team, which may be a
calculated move by the defense’s pastor to help CONTROL THE CONVERSATION on
the Viz."

Selection of Sunil as an addition to Sitler's defense team is an excellent
choice.  If I were pending criminal charges my first choice would also be
Sunil Ramalingam.  He is an extremely committed and dedicated attorney.

As far as "control[ling] the conversation on the Viz" is concerned, we have
every right (and a civic obligation) to discuss this topic openly, whether
on the Viz or in Friendship Square.  In my opinion, the selection of Sunil
to join Sitler's defense team serves to curtail the comments of only one Viz
subscriber, Sunil.  I am certain that Sunil will avoid any and all
participation in public discussions concerning his client.  It is only
right.

However, . . .