[Vision2020] A Sabbath Explanation for Mr. Schwaller

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 08:35:15 PDT 2007

Mr. Schwaller wrote,

“I’m not sure I even understand the jist or importance
of your email.”

Dear Mr. Schwaller,

Thank you for this opportunity to explain the “jist”
[sic] and importance of last week’s contemplation.
When you joined this list, you presented yourself as
an authority on the Sitler case by soliciting
questions and furnishing answers relative to his
probation, but at the same time you ignored direct
questions of mine that, if answered honestly, would
have established your credibility. You also
demonstrated remarkable nerve when you tried pitting
the Viz against Messieurs Fox and Hansen, as though
2020 functions like the Kult where the pastor
regularly sets the sheep against each other. Further,
despite representing yourself as new to the community,
you taunted certain persons with the Weitz suit
instead of addressing it responsibly, as one would
expect from a so-called counselor for sex offenders.
And through it all, you maintained a blithe persona
that delighted in poking fun at others with dismissive
insults, which ultimately made light of serial
pedophilia, your pretense for joining the list.

In my opinion, however, your worst post during this
stage appeared the day of officer Newbill’s murder,
when you wrote, “I knew officer Newbill. I rode with
him on patrol several times.” I am certain that you
don’t comprehend the obscenity of this statement
because deceit is a way of life for you. You fudge
schwallers just for the hell of it and push forward.
What do you care about scoring a few points on a dead
man? After all, IT’S ALL ABOUT DOUG. But I always
wondered why Mr. Farris never took umbrage. You recall
that one week before your cheerleader implicitly
conceded that you’re a fake, he called a time out to
hector us with his deep reverence for law-enforcement
officers killed in the line of duty. But he never
expressed appropriate outrage at you, which makes me
question why he wasn’t offended. I suppose his
veneration for you supersedes all other objects of
devotion.

Regardless, on June 11 you morphed into your latest
persona by dropping your typos, losing your tag lines,
and signing your posts “Glenn” instead of “Schwaller.”
But the added polish failed to dull the edge because
in the end you left the whole charade intact. Sure,
sometimes you’re coy, other times you’re
argumentative, still other times you play innocent and
even ignorant, such as the entry below. But through it
all you kept one constant trait — Pastor Wilson’s
cunning guile. Mr. Schwaller, you do not have “I’m not
Doug Wilson, I just act like him” disease; you ARE the
disease, which brings us to the “gist” of Sunday’s
contemplation.

It does not matter which idiot in the consortium
drafts any given post just as it does not matter what
style or syntax you use or what name you attach to
your evil being. It does not matter whose blood
vessels burst in your forehead when you feel slighted
any more than it matters how many times you counseled
Steven Stinger for his “problem.” Indeed, it doesn’t
even matter if you sue me, Nick Gier, the University
of Idaho, or Latah County. These things don’t matter
because they will pass.

But it DOES matter that the PCA added its giant voice
to all the other Reformed denominations that condemn
your theology and it DOES matter that the PCA
identified Douglas Wilson eight times by name. It
matters because THE CHURCH HAS SPOKEN, which means
that it will not pass away. Indeed, this overwhelming
vote paved the way for future reports that will be
more comprehensive and more damning than the first.
This one called FV an “erroneous opinion that injures
the purity and peace of the Church”; the next one will
call it “another gospel.”

And at that time — perhaps one year, two years, three
at most — the VOICE OF THE CHURCH will affirm the
testimony of countless souls whom you deliberately
harmed throughout the course of your wicked ministry:
Christ Church is a non-Christian cult and its pastor a
wolf. That, Mr. Schwaller, is the gist and importance
of last week’s contemplation.

You may howl at the stacked deck and lament all your
petty grievances. But make no mistake. This is the
FINAL crisis of your dreary little life. Read the
writing on the wall, you fool; the party’s over. And
very soon you shall go to your own place.

Dougs’ Hero