[Vision2020] church and paintball

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 1 07:26:41 PDT 2007

church and paintballAbsolutely! Any time the Churched strip off their sack cloth and ash and venture forth from their cloisters I worry that they might have something resembling a good time. Next thing you know they'll be dancing and making a joyous noise and goodness knows we can't have any of that.