[Vision2020] church and paintball

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Sun Jul 1 05:32:57 PDT 2007

Does anyone else find this as disturbing as I do? (I'd post a link to
the full story, the rest of which is a straight business story about
paintball, but the Tribune is a subscriber only website.)

Mark

*********

Aiming for fun, with a license to thrill

By Elaine Williams of the Tribune
Sunday, July 1, 2007

Church groups are among the most frequent customers of FTW Paintball,
a store that recently opened in Lewiston.

The organizers find that playing paintball is a way to create
relationships among their members, said Marty Frostad, owner of the
business.