[Vision2020] Them Godless Liberals

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 20:15:49 PST 2007

Pat Kraut wrote:

>A hundred years ago when I took a class on email we were taught that we top
>posted and if the person needed to be reminded of what was said it was just
>a short slide down. Until this site I have not recieved any posts that were
>not done this way. Because of my expierence I do not go looking for the
>'rest of the post'. I just assumed that a mistake was made. You can post any
>way you like but I may not read them.

No worries.  If my response is far enough down the page, I'll try to
remember to put a sentence at the top that says so.  Of course, you're
free to read my comments or not, just the same.

For what it's worth, I actually prefer top-posting.  I'm just trying to
follow the standards of this particular forum.

Paul