[Vision2020] RenFair booth applications

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Jan 30 17:25:07 PST 2007

Apply Now for Moscow RenFair Booth

Spring must be on the way because applications are now available for food and artisan vendors at this year's 34th annual Moscow Renaissance Fair.  We are gearing up for another year of outstanding music and entertainment, wonderful food, and unique handcrafted works of art.  This year's fair will be held Saturday, May 5, and Sunday, May 6, 2007, at East City Park in Moscow.

Food vendors must be non-commercial, non-profit groups providing food service as a fundraising activity.  In keeping with the uniqueness of this valuable community event, only those foods and beverages that are considered distinctive, tasty and creative will be allowed.  Food vendor's offerings will be sampled to choose the best prepared, yummiest, and most interesting of the bunch.

The participation of artisans with unique, high-quality, hand-made wares is a vital part of the festival.  Only original work designed and crafted by the artist may be sold.  We offer special categories for wandering vendors, crafts demonstrators and service providers (massage, fortune tellers, body art, etc.)  We maintain our high standard of excellence using a juried screening process.

Space is limited to 20 booths for food vendors and 135 booths for artisan vendors, so apply early!

Booth guidelines and applications are available online at www.moscowrenfair.org, where you may also contact us with your questions